APTA Board Meeting Agenda—Board Only
May 8, 2021
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance—I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
- Approval of April minutes
- Treasurer’s report
- Welcome Garden report on the recent completed work and approve bill payment.
Anedot report for credit card payment.
Russell Doster services.
Sheriff’s Department Report
- Fire Department Report
- State Park Report
- Commissioner Boldt’s Report
- Website Update—Ann Maruzak
- Face Book update—Leigh Frazier
- WIFI update—is operational and we can conduct meetings via Zoom. Should we start in June? How many members can log in at 1 time with the program available to us. It may be a bit awkward moving in and out from in front of the computer.
- Nominating committee appointees
- Important dates for election of new officers: June 30 is deadline for a slate of officers; July 10—slate to be presented to the board; July 15 will be mail out date; August 31st is deadline for mailing back ballots; and Sept. 11 is the meeting day for a general membership meeting where the new officers will be presented and accept their new responsibilities.
- Will we do a mail-out ballot or e-mail ballot? If we e-mail them, who will be the person to receive the returned ballots? Doster? firstname.lastname@example.org?
- As of July 1st, those who have not paid the 2021 dues will be removed from the e-mail blast list. This will be the list we will use to mail ballots, information, etc. Next dues renewal date will be January 1, 2022.
- July 3rd Social at Kay McCord’s home from 1-5 PM. This is open to anyone, whether a member or not. Food and drinks will be provided. This will be a recruitment event as well.